Anyone who grew up at a time when Facebook was considered cool (yes, there was a time) knows that an inspirational quote set against a beautiful image was the real deal. Your wall was basically flooded with them. Well, an A.I. bot is now generating hilarious quotes in that format and we can't get enough of it. Inspirobot.me was created by InspiroCorp in 2015, and as their description goes, "InspiroBot.me is an A.I. dedicated to generating unique inspirational quotes for the endless enrichment of pointless human existence." Inspirational? Well, the odd one is but most of them are so random and quirky that they're good fun. Here are some of the best/worst ones that popped up when we gave it a shot.
1. Christopher Nolan's elevator pitch for his next movie. Michael Caine stars as the cat
2. Sticking it to the advertising industry
3. Me every morning
4. Well, that's kind of self-explanatory
5. I can see this poster hanging at a fossil fuel exec's home
6. Put that on the front page of every British tabloid that goes after Meghan Markle
7. I don't really get it but I'm smart enough to acknowledge that cats are way, way smarter than us..
8. Please don't call me by your name
9. The kind of ads builders put out but no one really gets