With the festive mood and in the holiday spirit, people are out celebrating endlessly. Right from Thanksgiving to Christmas and even the New Year, parties, family get-togethers and so much more have dawned in unique and fun-filled ways. With iconic traditions, meals, family discussions, friendly banter and more, the New Year has come in with much pomp and fervor. However, few haven't started on the note they intended to. While others are enjoying a peaceful, calm and decent celebration, others are having spontaneous, unplanned and reckless moments or even celebrations gone wrong.
Whether it's a gate-crasher, a photo-bomber or even some behind-the-scenes, people have shared several glimpses of how their New Year celebrations have rung in rather differently. One may think their New Year celebrations haven't been great but these examples change one's mind. Expect crazy, hilarious and impromptu visuals as you enjoy these 25 mind-boggling images from all over social media.
1. When you're left out of the picture but take matters into your paws
2. Wonder if that hurt
3. "Our dog has a new fireworks phobia thanks to the neighbor who just had to shoot illegal fireworks off above our house"
4. Everyone can guess why he'd hate couples
5. When even the New Year doesn't want itself
6. Guess they were all on the floor
7. "I work the 3rd shift at a hotel. The guy argued he was staying in 227. We don't have a 227. He was at the wrong hotel. Happy New Year."
8. "Got this at about 10 pm last night. Hours before the New Year"
9. "The amount of rubbish left in Times Square after NYE"
10. Oh boy!
i really hate getting Ubers in florida cuz I always remember how one NYE i was drunk n booked a ride home from a party, after twenty min on the highway my driver turns to me and says “hey bro...wanna let you know I’m pretty fucked up too right now but we gon get thru this”
11. "Every New Year I make apple pie from scratch. 7 kinds of apples, butter crumb topping. This year it promptly exploded when I took it out of the oven"
12. "4- year- old girl hit in the shoulder with a falling bullet while enjoying fireworks"
13. "Shower screen shattered 1 am first day of the year. It's popping like popcorn on the floor"
14. "On New Year's Eve, after people started going home from the party, a friend of mine passed out. We decided to have some fun by stacking cans on his head. 12!"
15. "Family has covid, the house hasn't had power for 8+ hours, and fridge is spoiled. Happy New Year."
16. There's always that one relative
Shout out to my uncle who laughed at me for doing a psychology degree and told me in front of everyone at our family NYE party that I would amount to nothing, that psychology isn’t a real degree and I would end up unemployed.