They participated in social media trends and memes about them and connected with their fans in hilarious ways.
Humor and laughing at oneself can be powerful tools for improving mental and emotional well-being. Being able to laugh at our mistakes, quirks and flaws can help us develop a more positive outlook on life and build resilience in the face of adversity. Laughing at oneself can also help us connect with others on a deeper level because it shows that we are humble and can take ourselves less seriously. When we are willing to poke fun at ourselves, we become more approachable and relatable to others, which can help us build stronger relationships and foster a sense of community. This method is adopted by several famous personalities and celebrities who tend to respond to jokes and memes that are related to them.
It is extremely delightful to see these celebrities participating in social media trends and interacting with their fans in the best way possible. Here are 17 of them who acknowledged memes about them in the perfect way:
1. American Rapper Cardi B reposting a meme
2. Actor Orlando Bloom sang along to "Taking the Hobbits to Isengard"
3. Chrissy Teigen recreated her iconic cringe face through her daughter
4. Teigan again replied to a meme taken at the 2018 Emmys
this is a setup https://t.co/4lmW4i85uG— chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) September 18, 2018
5. Kim Kardashian created emojis and merch out of her viral crying face
Kim Kardashian’s crying face #MakesMeCry with laughter. 😂 pic.twitter.com/e5IHMCjsAn— TeeJ, Son of Tormund Giantsbane🧟♂️ (@Brrrrraaaaiiins) March 13, 2018
6. James Van Der Beek re-created Dawson's crying face
7. Paul Rudd recreated his meme from "Hot Ones"
8. Taylor Swift wore the iconic t-shirt
PEOPLE IN NYC WILL BE CONFUSED THATS BECKY OKAY NOT TAYLOR SWIFT SHES BECKY pic.twitter.com/o566D7fPo1— chels (@taylorspurr) September 25, 2014
9. Kate Beckinsale clarified why she isn't into Antoni
10. Courteney Cox made fun of her haircut in Scream 3
11. John Cena mocked the iPhone FaceID through the "You Can't See Me" meme
Sooo #iPhoneX about #FaceID ...ummmmm .... what do I do?— John Cena (@JohnCena) September 12, 2017
12. Justin Timberlake posted a clip from his song "It's Gonna Be Me" on April 31
13. On Halloween, Taylor Armstrong met someone wearing a Smudge the Cat costume and re-enacted the popular meme.
I ran into @SmudgeLord last night - so funny! pic.twitter.com/DV1TayHTXZ— Taylor Armstrong (@TaylorArmstrong) November 2, 2019
14. Kevin Hart and The Rock mocked his iconic outfit
15. In response to the rumors about her getting fired from "Real Housewives," Nene Leakes provided a reply.
16. Bernie Sanders monetized his meme to raise money for charity
17. Tiffany Pollard re-created her iconic meme